Simply enter your vehicle's VIN, answer a few questions, and get a real offer in minutes.
We'll always provide you our strongest offer as we are Experts in every automotive segment.
We'll buy your vehicle for cash or you can trade it in. The choice is yours.
• Flexible scheduling and safe, contactless pickup of your old car.
• Fast, secure payment by check at time of pickup/drop-off.
• Get expert help from our Acquisitions Team along the way.
• Apply your trade-in value to reduce or eliminate the down payment on your next car.
• Get instant trade-in tax savings in most states, which can be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.
• Quickly and easily switch out of your old car and into the Toyota of your dreams.
Our process is custom tailored to you and your current situation to accommodate your individual needs.
We will verify ownership, key details about the vehicle, and loan or lease information.
After review, we will process your payment and schedule the pick up or drop off of your vehicle.
• You let us know the time and place. We'll come to you and pick up your vehicle.
• All pick-ups are contactless and completed with your safety in mind.
• We'll finalize your sale or trade-in on the spot, including your payment.
• If you bought a car from us, we'll bring your new vehicle and take your old one. Plus, we’ll complete a full delivery of your new vehicle!
• Select the best date and time you want to drop off your vehicle to our Showroom.
• All drop-offs are contactless and completed with your safety in mind.
• We'll finalize your sale or trade-in right there, including your payment.
• If you traded your car in for a new one, we'll have your new vehicle ready for you to drive home.
You'll be asked to provide pictures of the current odometer reading from your dashboard and driver's licenses for the individuals listed on the title or registration. The vehicle registration doesn’t have to be current, unless you plan to transfer your license plates to a new vehicle. California is an exception and requires the registration to be current. Other supporting documentation depends on whether you own the vehicle outright or have a lien on the car.
If you own the vehicle outright, we'll need:
A picture of the front and back of your title. Be sure to include all four corners of the document in your pictures. If you don’t have a physical copy, you can request one from the DMV. Please note that we don’t accept non-certified copies or electronic titles.
If you live in the state of Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Rhode Island, Iowa, or West Verginia and are trading in your vehicle, you must be listed as an owner on the front of the title.
If your title still lists a lienholder, you’ll need to upload the lien release document.
Please note if anyone other than you is listed on the title, they’ll need to be present at the appointment.
If you have a lien on your vehicle:
We'll need a picture of your vehicle's 10-day payoff statement. Read more about what a 10-day payoff statement is and where to find it.
If your vehicle has negative equity, we’ll also need a picture of the front and back of a certified check for the amount of negative equity. As part of our verification review, a member of our Acquisitions Team will contact you to confirm the exact amount owed.
Yes. If you live in, or can meet us within, one of our local markets then you can absolutely sell us your car and we’ll even pick it up! Trade appraisals are valid for 7 days or 150 miles, whichever comes first.
The trade-in value you receive from Fletcher Jones is valid for 7 days or 150 miles.
FJ will mail a check to the address you provide to us at the time of the transaction or prepare a check for pick up once the title and KSR on the vehicle you have sold to us has been received reviewed and verified. If there is a bank pay-off due on the vehicle you are selling to FJ, any equity payment to you will be issued once the title is received from the bank and verified by FJ.
We do not price match or negotiate your trade-in offer. Fletcher Jones strives to provide a haggle and hassle-free experience for our customers, so we provide our best offer up front.